Thursday, June 18, 2009

Random speeches...

Mom allowed me to drive her innova one of the days... It was awesome... haha.. I asked her at first which way was the correct path of the road to take... because I was really blur that night but wanted to do something awesomely incredible.. So I started the car.. Not so good as you expected from me .. It was my 2nd time btw.. I ended up at the wrong side of the road.. But it was just a ride in the neighbourhood so there werent any cars.. thank you! .. xD ... I avoided man holes like playing a video game.. except for this was way awesome... haha.. When i took a left turn ... Mom went bazooked as there was an opposing car... She screamed and told me to steer properly and press the accelerater gently... She went crazy.. But I handled it calmly... woot woot.. haha.. I wanna take driving license ... Not gonna learn from my bro... Crazy driver.. haha.. Most probably after SPM though... sad face.. x( .. haha.. Gonna get Terry and someone else.... =X .... Yea... Then i'll take you guys out for lunch in Melaka and come back in time for dinner at Johor.. haha.. I wish .. xD ... Anyone interested? (: .. xD

No comments: