Monday, April 11, 2011

It's a MONDAY!

It's a MONDAY!
Most people usually say that they hate Mondays...
What??!!! I love Mondays! hahaha...
Monday is a day where I get to wake up early and make my day a long one..
Today I did lots of things..
Woke up at 630 am..
Got ready for class.. Bing bang Bing Bong... And....
Here I am! :D ..
Just finished studying english letter writing btw..
Clarice is alone at home now without any internet but lots of babi ponteh! haha... Funny Name .. xD
Anyways.. Today I accompanied my baby and I put her to sleep..
Oh my! =X ...
She can really Sleep!
Hahaha.. She slept from 1.30pm - 5.30.. woke up then 6.30 till 7.15
So basically We slept from 1..2...3..4..5..6.. !!
6 HOURS! =X
Dinner was then served with the 'lap cheong'..!
Naiseee! .. yumayy..
Ohyea.. I started using foursquare! Cheers! =] .. haha...
Kim welcomed me dearly to the foursquare.. xD..
Hmm... yeapp... That's practically my day today..
Was really a dull but tiring day...
Might be sharing this blog with my girl.. So if she types anything unusual..
SHOOT HER!
Don't shoot me.. =]
Hehehe..

P.s... Thanks to Mr Tew .. You really helped alot in the tips today! Wohoooo! =]

No comments: