Sunday, April 10, 2011

Too long since I last blogged!

Wow! I'm finally blogging back again!
Tasha has created a new blog..
Kim has created a new name for her blog...
So... I thought I might as well join in the fun..
It has been A SOOOOO Long since I last blogged..
Hi everyone!
I'm Back!
GosH .. It is already 2.00 am and im not sleeping..
5 empty bottles of water next to me..
And I'm thirstyyy... hahahaa...
Tomorrow's back to college and I just hope that time would slow down ....
Finals is approaching really really nearly.. :(
Argh!
Need to buck up.. stop all the video games!
Ohyea... sleep early! hahaha...
Still got a few more chapters to finish up..
Oh well.. I just want to make this simple and easy after a long time since my blog died.. hahaa.. More to come..
Ohyea.. note to mind...
I'm on top of the world! Woohoo! =]

No comments: